Part Time Bakery Assistant!
Part Time Kitchen Assistant will support kitchen staff. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, making frostings, prepping ingredients, maintaining product inventory and some baking of baked goods. Must be able to read and follow recipes. Position also requires cleaning of bakery, supporting Dishwashers, sweeping, mopping, dusting, and trash removal. Work includes standing for long periods of time, bending and repetitive arm and hand movements
• Ability to produce high volume of product in an efficient and timely manner
• Attention to detail, quick learner
• Has the ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to make decisions
• Possess strong physical stamina
• Has a strong sense of pride in one's work
• Ability to keep a clean work environment
• Ability to work solo in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Ability to follow, interpret and implement verbal instruction
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be positive and enthusiastic
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Must be reliable
• Position requires use of hairnet, jeans, black T-shirt and non-slip shoes.
• Position requires use of facial covering during entire shift
• Must be able to work in a warm kitchen environment
• Must follow Sweet Cakes 4 U Policies and Procedures.
We are in production 7 days a week. Work hours are 3 days a week, 20 hours. Must be available days, evenings and weekends. Hours and days are subject to change weekly. Must be flexible with work schedule. Specific hours and days will be discussed at time of interview.
Job Type: Part-Time
Hourly Pay: $10.50/ paid weekly
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Preferred experience working in a bakery or commercial kitchen
Required license or certification: Food Handlers Permit